The Thread Theory is a young and fast-growing fashion company. We’re constantly on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals to join our family and make it better.
At our office, it’s not just about making ends meet, but making a difference. You will learn different skill sets, get plenty of hands-on opportunities and a better big picture view of the inner workings of a fashion company. And at our office, it’s not just about another colleague, but another friend. This young family believes in the power of a team, is always eager to listen and learn new perspectives as we help each other grow from strength to strength.
1. Full-Time Position: Administrative Operations Executive
- General administrative tasks that include, but are not limited to, logistics and packing, record keeping, stock-taking, replying emails and provide general sales and service support.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Responsible, diligent, initiative and organised
- Aged 17 and above may apply, prior experience is a bonus
- Singaporeans may apply only
Please send in your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Application for Adminstrative Operations Executive".
2. Freelance Position: Fashion Writer
You're a dashing wordsmith. You live fashion but you breathe words. You bring life to anything related to fashion.
Planning, writing and editing features
Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends
- Strong command of written English
- Keen interest and a good understanding of fashion and the latest trends
- Responsible and able to meet deadlines
- Aged 17 and above, no experience required
- All nationalities may apply
Please submit a short writing sample
Topic can be anything related to fashion
Please send in your CV and expected per-article salary to email@example.com with the subject: "Application for Freelance Fashion Writer".