The Thread Theory is a young and fast-growing fashion company. We’re constantly on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals to join our family and make it better.
At our office, it’s not just about making ends meet, but making a difference. You will learn different skill sets, get plenty of hands-on opportunities and a better big picture view of the inner workings of a fashion company. And at our office, it’s not just about another colleague, but another friend. This young family believes in the power of a team, is always eager to listen and learn new perspectives as we help each other grow from strength to strength.
General administrative tasks that include, but are not limited to, logistics and packing, record keeping, stock-taking and provide general sales and service support.
- Able to commit at least 3 times a week (Mondays to Fridays) for a minimum of 3 months or till end of January 2022
- Good command of English
- Responsible, diligent, initiative and organised
- No experience required
- Singaporeans may apply only
Please email your CV and expected hourly salary to business@TheThreadTheory.com with the subject: "Application for Part-Time Packer". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Try-on Models (Freelance)
- Take weekly try-on videos which will be part of our social media content
- Works closely with design team to improve the fit of our products
- Strong command of spoken English
- Able to take on 1 half-day work shift every week
Please email your CV including a full-body photo, personal statistics (pit-to-pit, waist, hips, height), and expected hourly salary to email@example.com with the subject: "Application for Try-on Models (Freelance)". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Fashion Writer (Freelance)
You're a dashing wordsmith. You live fashion but you breathe words. You bring life to anything related to fashion.
- Planning, writing and editing features
- Stay abreast of the latest fashion trends
- Strong command of written English
- Keen interest and a good understanding of fashion and the latest trends
- Responsible and able to meet deadlines
- No experience required
- All nationalities may apply
Please submit a short writing sample. Topic can be anything related to fashion
Please email your CV and expected per-article salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Application for Freelance Fashion Writer". Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.