New Government Measure
In line with the Singapore government’s latest advisory on mandatory closure of all non-essential workplaces from Tuesday, 7 April 2020 for one month, we regret to inform that our office will be closed and there are changes to our operations. The Covid-19 situation is constantly evolving and there may be unforeseen delays to office reopening.
What Does This Mean For The Thread Theory?
- Parcels will only be mailed every Monday. Orders placed after Monday, 10AM will only be mailed the following week. Delivery time may be subjected to unforeseen delays or changes.
- Extended Return Policy: Customers have to email their return request to [email protected] within 30 days from the date parcel was received. Only return requests made via email which fulfill the conditions under our Return Policy will be accepted.
To prevent bounced parcels, customers are advised NOT to mail back the parcel until further written notice from our Returns Team and after the government lifts the mandatory closure of all non-essential workplaces.
- Limited Office Access: We have Work-From-Home arrangements and customers may still email general queries to [email protected] or return-related queries to [email protected]. We will try to advise to the best of our ability, but we may be limited by the information we have on hand as we do not have access to our physical stocks and other office-based materials.
We stand firmly with the Singapore government’s guidelines as our staff and customers’ wellbeing remains our top priority. Our hearts go out to every individual whose life has been affected by this unprecedented event. We are also deeply grateful to all the workers on the front line for their courage and dedication during these extraordinary times.
With everyone's commitment, this storm shall pass. Please stay safe and healthy!
The Thread Theory Team
6 Harper Road, #04-03
Leong Huat Building
Working days: Weekdays only, excluding public holidays, weekends and office closure.
If you are taking the train, please exit from Exit A from Tai Seng MRT. After coming up from the escalator, please turn right and right again, and you will see Leong Huat Building after crossing Irving Road. You may enter the building's premises from the side gate.
Please turn into the carpark via Harper Road if you are driving.
WEDDING & BRIDESMAIDS
Drop us an email at [email protected] to make an appointment for bridesmaids viewing (applicable for bulk wedding orders only).
Kindly note that we do not operate as a retail store and do not allow walk-ins at this location. We are not open on weekends and public holidays as well.
10 February 2020: In light of the recent Novel Coronavirus situation, we will be suspending all viewing sessions for the safety of our staff and customers until further notice. We will honour all appointments made before 10 February 2020. However, please postpone and do not come down to our office if:
- You are feeling unwell (including and not limited to flu, cough, fever, chills, runny nose)
- You are under Leave Of Absence or Quarantine
- You have travelled overseas in the past 1 month
We would also require all customers to wash their hands with soap and water, do a temperature check and fill in declaration form before entering our premises. Thank you very much for your kind understanding! Stay safe everyone!